13, జులై 2011, బుధవారం

awesome poem..

Your words are kind and you are nice,
but to think that you could be to others,
the way you are to me, murders a thousand smiles
and makes me want to take you to task.
You just showed up; shocked and awed, then left
leaving a walking wreck of me - super reclusive and bereft


Damn this distance and your nuances
damn your indifference to my advances
It falls like acid on my wishes
damn every other man who turns you on
damn everything that catches your attention
Do they know the way I love you? ...do you? 







మనం చాలా ఇష్ట పడే వాళ్ళు ఇంకొకరికి వాళ్ళ attention  ఇస్తే అస్సలు తట్టుకోలేము.... అది మనకు మాత్రమె అన్న ఫీలింగ్ నేర్వేస్ ని stimulate  చేస్తూ  ఉంటుంది, అంతగా మనం  మనం ఇష్ట పడినప్పుడు  ... అది workout  అవ్వట్లేదు అన్నప్పుడు ఇంకా బాధ అనిపిస్తుంది..  ఈ బాధంతా maximum  మన తో ఉండకుండా ఇంకొకరితో లైఫ్ షేర్ చేసుకుంటున్నారు అనే కాదంటారా :P 



1 కామెంట్‌: