5, జనవరి 2011, బుధవారం

5 business mantras

ఇది నేను అలా surf చేస్తుంటే కనిపించింది.... ఒక ఆవిడ తన బిజినెస్ కోసం తీసుకున్న 5 mantras.. మీకు కూడా పనికి రావచ్చు.... :)

1. My business would NOT fail.
Once I stated this as a fact, rather a desire, my path became clear. I created a roadmap to success and followed it every step of the way.

2. I would marry belief and action.
While I believed in the Law of Attraction, I had never married that belief with concrete action. Doing so allowed me to come from a place of true authenticity which, in turn, attracted my ideal clients.

3. I would embrace the concept of abundance.
I had an inbox full of emails with information (new strategies and such) "in case I needed them someday". I learned to embrace the theory of abundance and KNOW that the information would be there when I needed it.
The day I hit "delete" on over 1,000 "cutting edge" business strategies is the day I became free.

4. I would learn to laser focus.
My curse (and blessing) as an entrepreneur was that I always had a new great idea and almost never *fully* completed any of them.
I started keeping an "idea notebook" on my desk for all those great ideas - I write and then go back to what I'm focused on and the ideas are there for when I want them.

5. I would read/listen to all the programs I had bought.
I had invested thousands upon thousands of dollars in programs which would help me succeed.
Once the programs arrived however (they always took longer than I wanted), I was busy with something else and "would get to it".
i changed tat attitude

1 కామెంట్‌: