18, అక్టోబర్ 2011, మంగళవారం

never ever.......... share this


2 కామెంట్‌లు:

  1. Well!!

    The message "either username or the password is wrong" is to thwart the chances of people trying to narrow down the trials to guess your username first and then your password. Trust me... its a feature!.

    Regarding your suggestions on 'adding speacial characters', that should come under the category 'how to help others at guessing your passwords' :D . If one gets one instance of your password, they can list the entire series of possibilities. Not trusting me eh?? Try me :D.

    I like sorry LOVE the password setting business and my passwords generally are of 18-character-ed ones and I DON'T FORGET them. Hadn't forgot even a single password so far.

    రిప్లయితొలగించండి
  2. @indian minerva... yeah thatz meant to reduce the chances f people who try to hack our mail :)

    but manam marchipoyinappude chiraku vasthadhi... :) hope meela edho roju anni gurthu pettukune laa tayyaravvaalani :)

    రిప్లయితొలగించండి