31, జనవరి 2012, మంగళవారం

my fav lines .. :)


“There’s no half-singing in the shower, you’re either a rock star or an opera diva.” 

We spend the first twelve months of our children’s lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.” – Phyllis Diller

“TV and the Internet are good because they keep stupid people from spending too much time out in public.” – Douglas Coupland

“The easiest way to teach children the value of money is to borrow some from them.” – Unknown




“I only drink beer on the days that end with “y”.” – Unknown

“Women have a passion for mathematics. They divide their age in half, double the price of their clothes, and always add at least five years to the age of their best friend.” – Marcel Achard   

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” – Robert Benchley  

3 కామెంట్‌లు: