26, ఏప్రిల్ 2013, శుక్రవారం

- With lots of love Yours Honey

Adarsh Nagar


Sunny day  and it's 12 noon , feeling like am near some furnace. Came to Adarsh Nagar after a long time , I think I came here when I was 13/14. When I saw the board of Adarsh Nagar, breezes of his thoughts tickled me. Took couple of Pictures (I want to  prepare an album with all pictures of my today's  journey  and wanna present him when I meet him again) 

Went to Balaji temple ( Birla 's)   ahhh.. but its closed :(   

1.00pm  Started to  Hyderguda.

Himayath Nagar





HimayathNagar, St.Paul's , it's about 10 min from Adarsh Nagar, One of d good schools in Hyderabad 

St.Paul's hmm this  ambience  reminded me my  school  days too and  I couldn't control my laugh as I've imagined  him as a  tiny tot holding a bag  :D :D :D :D.. !!! again took some snaps  , talked to a cutie kid Arpan ,stayed there for sometime , had some sugarcane juice with ginger and lemon .. 


From there I went to Uppal ,it's almost an hour from this place . How this guy managed everyday  hm.. he really has lot of patience :P



 2.00 pm Uppal



 Little Flowers ,, I have seen this school/college many times before but now it's a very special place to me  because my santa's gift  studied here :D same like before places took some snaps .
From here  I again went to Birla mandir .. had peaceful darshan obviously because who will go to temple at that time (2 pm :D :D  ) that too in peak summer time

Reached  my apartment  ofcourse he too own an apartment in the same building . Took print out of all the softcopies and carefully prepared an album to give him as my next Christmas Gift ( Unlike me I should be with him  forver ... !!! )  I know he will love this and this will be his best gift  forever in his life  and ofcourse it should be ... !!!

I missed him lot  and this is the only way I could convince myself that am with him. Crazy car trip for the one who made me crazy with his love and affection :)

                                                                                                                                - With lots of love  Yours Honey





P.S   Article was copied from other source    :) :D

Aww loved this don't you ??? 

నాకు ఇలాంటి gift ఇవ్వాలంటే మొత్తం ఎన్ని ఊరులు తిరగాలో ఇచ్చే వాళ్ళు   :D 

5 కామెంట్‌లు:

  1. Haha....its very emotional, felt it while reading though .....a sigh of relief(we hold our breath when we feel something)...after reading...

    Nikitha garu, I have a question for you...Do u write these from your life or is it just writing what you feel outside your life...

    But its very interesting...If this is real, u r a special person and if u think about him, he must be real good....

    I envy you guys, coz i wasn't a part of this....

    One of your best I felt...n very special thought....

    రిప్లయితొలగించండి
  2. నిన్ను తలవని క్షణం లేదు.
    నన్ను నేను మరచిన నిన్ను నేను మరువలేదు.
    నీవు నన్ను తలవక పోయిన నీమీద నాకు కోపంలేదు.
    నిన్ను నేను మరచినవేళ నాకు జీవితమేలేదు.
    మరవడానికి మరణమే శరణ్యం అనుకుంటే, దానికి అంతటి ధైర్యంలేదు.....
    ఇంతలా ప్రేమించే మీరు ప్రణీత్ రాజు జీవితంలో ఉండడం తన అదృష్టం

    రిప్లయితొలగించండి
  3. Praneeth na friend taniki ee places ki em sambhandham ledhu :) meeru porapaatupaddaru nenintha love chupinchalenu raasina ammiyila :)

    రిప్లయితొలగించండి
  4. Nikitha garu, meeru ela undali anukuntunnaro, adhi mee feelings, rendu ekkada blog pedutunnaru ani anukuntunnanu...

    you are sensitive in love, caring and affection....may be konni decisions ni emotions tho kuda teesukuntaru ani anipistondi...

    రిప్లయితొలగించండి
  5. @ UG Sriram garu .. Thankyou yea now am good probably entha depressed ga unnanu nela kritham ippudu antha hyper active unna :D .. !! inko video chusthe kaani pelli chesukune motivation radantaara :D nannu evaru barinchaglaru cheppandi :D :D

    రిప్లయితొలగించండి